Crew Wanted - Female wanted to keep my girlfriend company, Malaysia and Indonesia,

Cruising Malaysia and Indonesia. Picking up 1 x crew 25th June sail for a week or so. We are captain and mate, captain is British and named Julian. Mate is Cambodian and named Muoy (speaks good English).. Yacht is a Hallberg Rassy 49 foot ketch. Just completed a re-fit and ready to go cruising. Big engine, good dinghy, new electronics, 12, 24,110, 220 volts. Generators and inverters. Currently in Langkawi Malaysia. Email, Facebook and Skype to discuss. Expenses based on shared costs. We eat vegetables and fish with occasional chicken. Our preference is not to fry food. This is not a party boat; neither captain nor mate drink alcohol or smoke. If you have to do either then moderation is a must. Certainly no drinking if on passage. Sailing and seeing nature at sea is our aim. Visiting new places and making new friends are also part of the plan. We would very much like to share our adventure with like-minded people.

Views: 417

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I am interested in continuing my pursuit of crew via your site.

One criticism I have is that you should make the most recent reply appear at the top of the replies.

Dear Julian,

I saw your post on another discussion, that you might be crossing the pacific any time soon. Are you still planning to do that? Im travelling to Indonesia soon and looking for a way to cross the pacific. 

Kindest regards,

Romy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

New Float Plan Website Launching on the 7th July

Thank you all for using the Float Plan Website. I am excited to announce that the new website is ready! There are many great features help you find a safe boat to sail on. I hope you join us again. I will be sending out an email on the 7th with a link to the new website. 

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service